Are you seeking a part-time consulting opportunity?
Are you seeking to consult from a thriving medical clinic with a reliable referral base?
Special interests among our team include substance abuse, complex trauma, personality disturbance, perinatal mental health, and work-related psychological injury. We are looking for a contemporary individual to join our team, with registration as a General Psychologist/ Clinical Psychologist/ Health Psychologist.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds full current registration with the National Psychology Board (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- Has at least 1 year post-registration experience.
- Has expertise in the application of CBT, with at least one other modality in your repertoire of treatment approaches.
- Values multiculturalism and is able to develop a strong professional rapport with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience and capability working with children (particularly around learning disorders, separation & divorce) would be especially welcome.
Your warmth and empathy will be matched by confidence in your therapeutic efficacy and a sound capacity for critical thinking. Ideally you will be working approximately 7 to 15 hours per week and some after-hours work may be required.
The right person will enjoy access to a stable referrer base.
If you feel you would be a good fit to our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.